PB - Coconut Bliss
- 4 oz OmMade Coconut Bliss Peanut Butter
- 4 to 6 green onions
- 6 to 8 cremini mushrooms
- 4 sweet peppers
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 1/8 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 16 oz chicken stock (pictured chicken base with water)
- 8 to 10 jumbo shrimp
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- fresh lime
- Put the oil in a hot skillet, add the whites of the onions and cook them until they are tender.
- Then add the mushroom and peppers. You can add additional oil as needed or a bit of your stock.
- When the veggies are cooked, add the ginger, chili sauce, and OmMade Coconut Bliss Peanut Butter.
- Stir and add in your stock.
- Bring to a simmer and add the coconut milk.
- Add the shrimp, salt & pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 3 or 4 minutes until the shrimp is cooked through.
- You can add more water or stock if the broth seems too thick to you.
- Toss in the green onions and cilantro just before serving.
- Top off with a spritz of fresh lime juice.
← Older Post
Newer Post →