- 2 tbsp OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ponzu sauce
- corn on the cob
- olive oil
- parsley/cilantro for garnish
- Mix together the coconut milk, ponzu, and OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter.
- We used a trending technique to cook the corn (makes peeling the corn easier). Slice the stock end off the corn, soak in water for 30 seconds, then microwave 3 ears for 4 minutes.
- Baste with olive oil, salt, and finish on the grill for yummy char marks.
- Drizzle theOmMade Hella Hot sauce over the corn and garnish with parsley/cilantro and serve.