air fryer •
PB - Hella Hot
- ⅓ cup OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter
- 4 crushed cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp cherry jam
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- Microgreens & carrot curls for garnish
Make ahead: You can make this recipe ahead by doing the first round of baking in the air fryer, then marinate the wings overnight in the sauce in the fridge and finish them on the grill the next day.
- Season your wings with salt, pepper, and onion powder (optional: cayenne pepper for extra heat).
- Cook the seasoned wings in the air fryer at 400° for 12 minutes, until they reach an internal temp of 100°.
- While the wings are cooking, mix the OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter, cherry jam, and garlic.
- Remove the wings from the oven and coat with the sauce.
- Place the wings back on the tray, skin side up, for another 7-8 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 185°.
- Garnish with micro greens and carrot curls.
← Older Post
Newer Post →