- ¼ cup OmMade Chocolate Delight or Mint Magic Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¼ cup room temp butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 crushed candy canes
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whip butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla thoroughly.
- Whip in the OmMade Chocolate Delight/Mint Magic Peanut Butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet and portion into 1 ½” balls.
- Dip each ball into the crushed candy canes then place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Use the bottom of a glass or your fingers to flatten to 1/2 inch rounds.
- Bake at 350° for about 13 minutes.