- ¼ cup OmMade Crunchie Munchie Peanut Butter
- 16 graham cracker squares, crushed
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- * no bake cheesecake
- 2 apples - peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp all spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- Melt the butter into the graham crackers then press into the bottom of mason jars.
- Spoon in the cheese cake mixture. *we used a ready made brand but you can always make your own as well.
- In a sauce pan melt butter and add the apples and spices with the water, lemon juice and sugar and sauté until the water is reduced.
- Stir in the OmMade Crunchie Munchie Peanut Butter. Add more water to thin it out to the desired consistency.
- Once the mixture is cooled, spoon it into the jars and enjoy!