- OmMade Espresso Ecstasy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- This is a small batch recipe. It creates 4 rolls. You can bake them individually or in a smaller baking dish like a cinnamon roll.
- Combine the warm milk, yeast, and sugar. Let it sit for about 10 minutes; the yeast will activate and be bubbly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until your dough forms a smooth ball; add a tbsp of flour at a time if your dough is too sticky.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with a damp towel. Let sit for 90 minutes in a warm area until the dough doubles in size.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface; about 8” in wide.
- Spread a layer of OmMade Espresso Ecstasy Peanut Butter over the entire surface of the dough then gently roll it up.
- Slice into 4 rounds and place in a greased baking dish or individual ramekins.
- Cover again with a damp cloth and let it sit again for 90 minutes until the dough rises.
- Bake 350° for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- When the rolls are cool, drizzle with OmMade Espresso Ecstasy Peanut Butter.