- ½ cup OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 tsp coriander, salt & pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 8-10 oz diced chicken
- 1 onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 in grated ginger
- 1 lg sweet potato
- 1 small carrot w/tops
- 6-8 swiss chard leaves
- 4 cups water
- Puree the ingredients of the sauce and set aside.
- Brown the chicken in the oil. *Skip this if you want a vegetarian soup*
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add more oil and sauté the onions until they start to brown and are tender.
- Toss in the garlic and ginger and sauté for another minute. (add a few tbsp of water if needed to deglaze the pan.)
- Add the chicken back in and stir in the sauce.
- Toss in the carrots, sweet potato and swiss chard. Don't skip the carrot tops and chard stems. They will cook in the pressure cooker and are loaded with nutrients.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley or leftover carrot tops and chopped nuts.
NB: This is even better heated up the next night!