- 2 tbsp OmMade Hella Hot Mega Mirch Peanut Butter
- shredded pork shoulder
- ½ yellow onion
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup grated carrot (add the stems for extra nutrients)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ lime juice
- fresh basil
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red chili paste or chili sauce
- Cook the rice first - 8 minutes high pressure in an instant pot will have it ready by the time the dish is done.
- Sauté the onion just a bit and add the OmMade Hella Hot Mega Mirch Peanut Butter, coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste, and a bit of water to thin the sauce a bit.
- Add in the grated carrot and carrot tops and lime juice.
- Add in the pork and allow it to simmer while the pork heats up.
- Add the spouts and steamed broccoli with some fresh basil. Garnish with a bit more basil and serve over the rice.