- 4 tbsp OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce (regular or gluten-free version)
- shredded red cabbage
- grated carrot
- baby corn
- green onion
- shredded mozzarella
- crust (cauliflower crust for gluten-free version or pita/naan)
- Mix the OmMade Hella Hot Peanut Butter with the soy sauce. Stir in water until it reaches pourable consistency. The sauce should be thin enough to spread easily but thick enough to not drip off the pizza.
- Spread the sauce onto your crust and sprinkle a layer of mozzarella.
- Top with your favorite veggies from the list.
- Bake/air fry at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy! Maybe cut it.