- 1 cup OmMade I Dream of Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup apple butter
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whip the OmMade I Dream of Creamy Peanut Butter, sugar, and butter until it's fluffy.
- Whip in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour & baking powder and then mix it into the peanut butter mixture.
- Press 2/3rds of the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Spread the apple butter as the middle layer & then crumble the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown
- Allow the bars to cool completely before you cut them.