OmMade PB Cookies with Chocolate Delight & Crunchie Munchie
- 1 9oz jar OmMade Chocolate Delight Peanut Butter
- 1 9oz jar OmMade Crunchie Munchie Peanut Butter
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- Note: For crisp cookies, melt the butters together and bring them back to room temperature before proceeding to step 2.
- Mix brown sugar, sugar, OmMade Peanut Butter, butter, and eggs with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla, salt, baking soda, and hot water and mix again until well blended.
- Stir in flour with a wooden spoon until everything is combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop or large tablespoon to drop dough onto cookie sheets that have been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375° for about 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm cookies with a large glass of cold (oat)milk.
Adapted from http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com