- ½ cup OmMade Pumpkin Paradise Peanut Butter
- ½ cup pumpkin (candied yams work, too)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup oat milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp allspice or pumpkin spice
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spice) in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients including the OmMade Pumpkin Paradise Peanut Butter in a second bowl mix.
- Fold in the flour mixture until it’s just mixed.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into 8 muffin cups and bake
- 350° for 18 to 20 minutes (poke with a toothpick, if it comes out clean the muffins are ready!)