- ¼ cup OmMade Pumpkin Paradise Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp olive oil (if you use microwave popcorn you don’t need the oil)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup simple syrup (optional)
- Make the popcorn on the stove top or use 1 bag of microwave popcorn.
- Place it in a giant bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt the sugar and simple syrup.
- As soon as the mixture comes to a full boil, stir for 30 more seconds, remove from the heat and stir in the OmMade Pumpkin Paradise Peanut Butter. You’ll need to work quickly!
- Pour the OmMade Pumpkin Paradise Peanut Butter mixture over the popcorn and stir.
- Enjoy your savory-sweet pumpkin treat!