- ½ cup Vibrant Turmeric Peanut Butter
- pork shoulder
- paprika/chili flakes
- bbq sauce (your favorite sweet sauce)
- slider buns
- olive oil
- red onion
- salt & pepper
- Cut your pork shoulder into 3 to 4 inch cubes then cook in water in the pressure cooker on high for 60 minutes.
- Strain the juice and save it for later
- Shred the pork and add the spices, Vibrant Turmeric Peanut Butter, and bbq sauce.
- Stir the juice back a little bit at a time until you get your desired consistency.
- Mix the cabbage with mayo, slivered red onion, salt, and pepper.
- Toast the buns with olive oil and assemble.
Make Ahead: The meat can be made the night before and reheated or served in a crock pot on game day.