Cold Peanut Noodles
Recipe & pictures courtesy of Harrison Yee
Serves: 2 to 4 people
- 1 lb long rice noodles (linguine will do in a pinch)
- 3 tbsp OmMade I Dream of Creamy Artisanal Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil + some for drizzling
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 1 cucumber peeled and cut into sticks
- scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- chili oil or chili-garlic paste (optional, to taste)
- Cook noodles as directed. Once noodles are al dente, drain and rinse in cold water until cooled. Drizzle with a little sesame oil and set aside.
- Combine OmMade I Dream of Creamy Peanut Butter with soy sauce, vinegar, remaining sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Adjust to suit taste. If thinner consistency is desired, mix with 1 tbsp of cold water. If thicker consistency is desired, add more peanut butter.
- Mix peanut sauce with noodles until well combined.
- Serve with cucumbers, scallion and sesame seeds toppings.
Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.