- ½ cup of OmMade Chai Nirvana Peanut Butter (you can also use OmMade Pumpkin Paradise)
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup of butter melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- (extra sugar for rolling)
- Start by whisking the flour, baking soda and salt together in one bowl and set aside.
- In a second bowl, melt your butter and add the sugars, egg, milk and vanilla. Beat until it's incorporated then whip in the OmMade Peanut Butter.
- Combine the ingredients from both bowls and mix with a spoon.
- Take small portions to roll 1” balls in your hands then roll each ball in sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the balls for 7 to 8 minutes then remove from the oven
- Press a kiss into the center of each and return to the oven for 3 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!