- ½ cup OmMade Crunchie Munchie Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup room temp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- In a second bowl beat the butter, sugars, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the egg and OmMade Peanut butter.
- Mix the ingredients from both bowls
- Slightly chop and then add the macadamias. Don't over chop them, you want big chunks in the cookies.
- Spoon onto a non stick or parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 350° for 12 to 14 minutes.