- 1 heaping spoon of OmMade Vibrant Turmeric Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 to 2 pressed garlic cloves
- Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend the OmMade Vibrant Turmeric Peanut Butter with the other ingredients.
- Add water slowly until you reach the desired consistency.
- For the yellow squash:
- Slice in ¼” disks.
- Lay flat onto a paper towel and salt them. (The salt will draw out the water)
- Let them sit for about 30 minutes.
- Pat dry, spread a thin layer of sour cream on the disks then coat in panko, salt and pepper.
- Add a thin layer of oil to a skillet and fry each side until the panko is golden brown and the squash is soft.
- Drain on a towel and serve warm.