- OmMade Crunchie Munchie Peanut Butter
- 2 ground beef hamburger patties
- 2 buns
- 4 to 6 slices of bacon
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 tbsp of your favorite bbq sauce
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- pickles on the side
- Brown the bacon in a pan.
- Remove the bacon then fry the onions in the bacon grease.
- Once the onions are browned add the bbq sauce and a heaping spoon full of OmMade Crunchie Munchie Peanut Butter.
- Set the peanut butter mixture aside and cook the patties to your preference.
- Add the cheese at the last minute to melt.
- Toast the bun in a pan with a little mayo
- Assemble and enjoy with a side of crunchy sweet and spicy pickles.