- 4 tbsp OmMade Coconut Bliss Peanut Butter
- 1 lb steak
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (use tamari for gf version)
- 2-inches ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
- red pepper flakes to taste
- black pepper to taste
- optional: water to thin the marinade
- garnish: 3 green onions
For the marinade:
- Grate the ginger; press the garlic; thinly slice the whites of the onions.
- Mix the ginger & garlic with the rest of the ingredients, including the OmMade Coconut Bliss Peanut Butter.
- Add water to thin the marinade to your liking.
- Thinly slice the steak and flatten with a meat tenderizer. Marinate the steak at least an hour; for even more flavor, marinate overnight.
NB: all these steps can be done in advance, so all you have to do is air fry or grill for a yummy and quick dinner!
- Skewer the steak strips and cook an air fryer (380° for 10 minutes) or grill & eat al fresco!
- Garnish with the onions.