- ⅓ cup OmMade Mmm…Matcha Peanut Butter
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Additional sugar to sprinkle on top of the scones
- Mix the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and butter in a food processor. Mix until the cold butter is just mixed in.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, OmMade Mmm…Matcha Peanut Butter, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together. Loosely form the dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Use a glass or measuring spoon to lightly flatten the balls to 1 inch. Sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Bake at 400° for about 12 minutes.